Missive from the House of the Plague

Seriously. We've all been sick for a month, at least. I can identify three distinct viruses/illnesses that have worked their way through every member of the house - first an upper respiratory flu thing, then a stomach bug, then another upper respiratory thing with a bad cough. All of these had us LAID OUT. We'd take turns taking care of the sick ones. It's the Flu Epidemic of 2008 here, for sure.

So, not much to update you on wordcount wise - but I've written a lot of the next book in my head - just have to get it down on paper! Or, uh, screen. I was going to tackle a writing session tonight, but I'm opting for an early bedtime and hopefully to knock out this last bug once and for all! Tomorrow, I burn the sheets, or at least wash them in really, REALLY hot water and spray Lysol on every surface.

I'm hoping to be all well for St. Paddy's Day - it's the 10 year anniversary of my first date with DH. Awwww!!!!!

3 comments:

Kimber Li said...

We had that kind of winter last year. Not fun. Feel better! It's better to wear a green shirt that to be green in the face on St. Patricks Day.
;)

March 11, 2008 at 8:22 AM
Melissa Amateis said...

Good grief! We've had a few illnesses, too. No fun!

March 11, 2008 at 8:35 AM
Kathleen said...

sending lots of get well wishes!

March 11, 2008 at 1:23 PM

Post a Comment