Lemon Bars with Boop


My lovely DH made me lemon bars for Mother's Day. He makes a mean gluten free lemon bar... they're so good in fact that I begged him to make them on Saturday, as soon as he'd announced his intention to make them for Mother's Day.

The kids helped - here is some ensuing conversation:

Boop: What is your most favoritist ingredient in lemon bars?
DH: Well, they're all important, so I don't really have a favorite.
Boop: So, lemon?
DH: No...
Boop: But they wouldn't be lemon bars without the lemon!
Red: You could make strawberry bars!
Me: I don't think that would really turn very well
Red: Ok, lime bars then
Boop: Would you use the lion's blood to do that?
(group pause)
Me: Not LION bars - lime bars.
Mystery Man: Roar!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! This made me laugh out loud! Your Boob cracks me up!

I just wanted to let you know I accidentally deleted my poor blog. So sad. But! I started a new one, and it's at blazebratcher.wordpress.com! So I hope you come visit me there now! Please pass this to your mama too! :)

Hope you're having a great Monday!

May 17, 2010 at 4:57 PM

Post a Comment