Catastrophe avoided...

I won't have to plan a heist of the Apple store after all - I'm checking out the free version of this one: http://www.writerscafe.co.uk/

I'll let you know how well it works! My goal is to be done with the planning of Lamplight (working title) in two weeks. Then I'm going to give myself four months to write it. That will be a huge improvement over the year that the last book took!

For this to work, with a new baby, I'm going toy have to get super organized. This runs contrary to every natural impulse I have... but so does waking up to an alarm and I've managed to do that successfully from time to time, so I'm optimistic!

3 comments:

Tia Nevitt said...

Welcome back, and I hope you're having lots of fun with that baby! I'll be interested in seeing what you think of that software. I've never tried any writing software other than MS Word.

January 19, 2008 at 4:27 PM
Holly Kennedy said...

Four month WITH a baby!
Wow! I admire you. I have trouble getting mine written in 6 months and my kids are no longer in diapers. LOL

January 21, 2008 at 9:16 AM
Melissa Amateis said...

Go for it, Robin!

January 21, 2008 at 11:36 AM

Post a Comment