I'm a little tired...

And so, while giving my two year old a bath, I rested my head in my hands at one point.
Now, you'll have to imagine her speaking in her crazy cartoon character voice - pretend it's Betty Boop talking and you'll be close...

Betty Boop: Mama, you mad?

Me, lifting my had: No hon, just tired.

Betty Boop: You have maaaaaaad eyeballs!

Later, I'm listening to my 7 year old quiz me on cancer, pneumonia, and other assorted diseases. She wants to be a doctor. I assumed the same pose, to which she said:

"I'm guessing either exasperated or exhausted."

4 comments:

Cheri said...

You deserve a nap. C

January 30, 2008 at 1:35 PM
Blaze said...

Haha! Adorable! I agree with Aunt Cheri. Nap + Bubble bath!! :)

January 30, 2008 at 5:40 PM
Melissa Amateis said...

Those are great words for a seven-year-old!

Hope you get a nap in soon. Sounds like you definitely need it!

January 31, 2008 at 7:54 AM
Robin Lemke said...

Thank you! I did get a lovely 2 hour nap that day. I really hate sleeping, but it seemed necessary for normal, functioning behavior. ;)

February 1, 2008 at 12:07 PM

Post a Comment