Happy Harry Eve!!

You know it's Harry's Eve when you see girls in plaid skirts and capes walking up and down the street. ;)

We've stopped by our local Harry Potter party and done all the crafts and had our picture taken. The munchkins aren't old enough to hang out till the clock strikes twelve, so we'll have to wait till tomorrow to start reading, but that's ok. I know I'm going to strrrrrretch this one out, so I don't have to say good bye. I do admire Rowling for setting a limit and keeping the series solid, but it doesn't mean I'm at all excited about getting to the last book. I remember I started reading the series when I was pregnant with my first baby, and I'll finish while pregnant with my last. It's fitting!

I hope you all enjoy Book Seven and Movie Four this weekend!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment