Photography

Photography is something that's always interested me, but I claim to have no special talent - just an appreciation. I did take a photography class in high school and loved the darkroom, but, well, it's been awhile since then!

Fortunately I have friend's like Brian, who rocks at photography and is sharing his pictures via his blog as he travels the world with his incredibly intelligent and accomplished wife. She's in the foreign service, 'nuff said!

Today I'm linking to this picture of his view while making coffee. I know all of you writers are drooling like I am over how inspiring this view would be! Just think of what we could write with a cup of joe and a view like this!!

http://bpsphoto.typepad.com/bh_neelys_photo_blog/2007/09/making-coffee.html

3 comments:

Kimber Li said...

Hey, Robin, I noticed your profile says you aimed to finish editing by July. Did you?
:o)

September 28, 2007 at 6:33 PM
Robin Lemke said...

Ha, ha, ha!!! No. I actually got really close, then we put the house on the market in July and moved and it set me back... right now I've thrown out the end and am rewriting the last two chapters - ssslllooowwwlllyyy!

I should go change my profile!

September 29, 2007 at 9:37 PM

Jennifer said...

Ahhhh. Breathtaking!

October 1, 2007 at 12:18 PM

Post a Comment