Ouch



It's possible I fractured my wrist while taking my daughter to the bathroom. That's a trick and a half I tell you. Not on the list of things they tell you when signing up for mommyhood. Watch that toilet seat - it'll kill you. No, it does not come with a warning! (no, not my x-ray, just an illustration of things to come...)


In other news, we all went to see Wall-E tonight. My 2 year old LOVES robots. She's been in love with Wall-E since the trailers started showing up on tv. Sadly, she never anticipated anything remotely stressful might happen to dear Wall-E, so we spent most of the movie hiding around the corner from the screen waiting for happy parts.




Like when the ship captain wanted the computer to define dancing. She obliged by demonstrating for the entire theatre.




I'm tired....

0 comments:

Post a Comment