My fun weekend


Sorry for the blog black out. It's been quite a weekend.

First - I lost my keys. This is not a foreign thing to me. I think we all remember my long ago post about how I lost them so often at work, that the security guard called up to me to say "Robin, we have your keys down here." This in a building with 9 floors, on a campus with 5 buildings and thousands of people. The keys had no identifying marks on them. Yet somehow, they knew they were mine. Go figure.

This time I lost them somewhere between home and Barnes and Noble, and they contained my only Durango key. It is not cheap to get a key made for a Durango when you do not have the original. Don't even get me started on the fob.

Plus, I have the stomach flu. Let's just say my DH had to dig deep to get enough patience to survive this weekend. ;) He did a good job.

I'm feeling a little better today thanks to the healing effects of a vanilla latte. My mother guesses that they put antibiotics in them. It's a good guess!

So, I'm off to get a key made today. Ugh.

And I'm up to 8000 words on my WIP. Yay me. ;)

3 comments:

Melissa Amateis said...

Hate it when stuff like this happens! My husband is always losing his keys and his wallet and his MIND. LOL.

Hope you feel MUCH better VERY soon!

September 22, 2008 at 10:55 AM
Kathleen said...

I always put my keys in some "safe place" and then find them 11 months later. Argh.

I'm am thinking about going out for a healing latte myself righ tbaout now...

September 22, 2008 at 11:15 AM
Tia Nevitt said...

I'm sending good wishes your way! My poor father is ALWAYS losing his keys. And it isn't an age thing--he's been doing this since he was 40, and probably earlier.

May you recover soon!

September 23, 2008 at 5:53 PM

Post a Comment