The last piece


DH and the girls are putting a puzzle together. My feeling on puzzles is that if you wanted to look at the picture, why did you cut it up into 500 pieces to begin with? So I'm in here. As far as Boop is concerned, a puzzle is all about putting in the last piece, so she grabs a piece, then waits for her Dad and sister to put the whole thing together before coming in and laying down the final piece with a flourish - because if you can't do it with flair, it isn't really worth doing, right?

I have an affinity for the last piece also, but you do have to trudge through the beginning and middle before you get to type "The End". I just crossed the 10,000 word mark, so I'm feeling like I have a real book on my laptop. Or at least the first seventh of one. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment