If Santa wore brass goggles...

What to my wondering eyes should appear today on Twitter, but a shopping list for the steampunk among us. Thank you, Tor/Forge, thank you! So I'm passing on my absolute favorites to you.

Some favorites... and you know, these things are hard to come by. You can't just buy a zeppelin cookie cutter at the mall. But...

You can buy it here!

Or perhaps steampunk alphabet blocks? The Mystery Man does have a birthday coming up...



Or a parasol?


But I think I went the most crazy over all of these little parts: clock faces, buttons, dragonfly charms, brass butterflies, clock arms...

Just, ah, don't buy *all* the paris clock face buttons, ok? Thanks! ;)

1 comments:

Tatum Flynn said...

I want a clockwork parasol that flies, is that too much to ask dammit?

Btw, don't know if you saw this, click on the pics they're great: http://www.mhs.ox.ac.uk/exhibits/steampunk/

December 17, 2010 at 2:09 AM

Post a Comment