One Day Down


He slept in his crib all night. There were many bouts of my husband or I getting him up, comforting him, and putting him back down, but nevertheless, I did not fold. Hooray for me! Hooray for Hubby! Hooray for little man!



As a reward for not folding, I bought The Orkney Skull by Lyn Hamilton - I've been wanting to try out these "archeological mysteries". I'll let you know. ;) I also bought two extra cute shirts for the little guy. I'm sure he appreciates it.

Night number two going on right now. I can hear him protesting, but hubby is on shift.

Sigh.

3 comments:

Amy C said...

Way to go Robin! I love that my girls will sleep in their cribs, but I probably would have never made it happen without my husband standing firm and taking those shifts. I tend to fold too easily too! Hope the next few nights went OK?

October 21, 2008 at 2:46 PM
Kimber Li said...

Yeah, Mama!

October 25, 2008 at 12:29 PM
Kathleen said...

how have you been lately?

October 28, 2008 at 8:42 PM

Post a Comment