Robin is Tired


The flu has now gone through 4 of us. I'm not sure that it's done with it's swath of destruction, but at least no one is currently throwing up. I thought I was all clear on Wednesday, and then got the call from my daughter's teacher that she, too, was now throwing up.

Seriously, people, it's a whole lotta sick. I'm just coming up for air.

Secondly, check out www.crimespace.ning.com. It's a social networking site for authors, agents, readers - anyone into crime fiction and I love it! Go friend me! I've found lots of good books that way.

Thirdly, we're teaching the mystery man to sleep in his crib tonight. He used to. Then he didn't. He thinks he should be glued to my body at all times. I'm exhausted and will be till this little process is finished. Thank God for husbands who say "I'll take the next shift." Of course, if he didn't, I'd probably never do this thing.

I'll be back when I can form coherant thoughts again.

Over and out.

3 comments:

Tia Nevitt said...

I hope you have been to a doctor. I got this sick over the summer, and it turned out that I had a sinus infection, which required antibiotics to clear up.

October 18, 2008 at 2:44 AM
Renee' said...

Praying the move to the crib is easy and successful :)

October 18, 2008 at 4:19 PM
Kathleen said...

go little man (and Rob too)!!
you can do it!

(also, that kitty picture is awesome.)

October 20, 2008 at 12:04 PM

Post a Comment