My day thus far


Mystery Man went to bed last night at 8.
Mystery Man woke up at 10:30.
Mystery Man stayed up till about 2am - this involved a lot of lying in his bed next to me kicking things with his feet. I think he was too hot.
Mystery Man woke up for good at 6:30.
Mystery Man brought my ipod and in a sleep deprived state I told him to put it back.
Now I can't find it.
I asked Mystery Man if he knew where it was. He looked down his shirt and said, "Uh huh."
It's too hot.
I'm headed to church where Mystery Man won't stay in the nursery and I won't be able to distract him during service with videos of Megan Joy on my ipod, because I don't know where he put it.

I could be seeing all of this glass half empty because it's 10:16am and I haven't had coffee yet, but it's too hot for hot coffee and at 10:30 I'm heading to Starbucks. Maybe things will magically improve at that point.

Stay tuned...

0 comments:

Post a Comment