Has Robin's Monday improved?


You tell me.

Exhibit A: It is 102 degrees.

Exhibit B: DH made a little bit of a mess. Which he promptly began to clean up. He ended up getting out the vacuum and I asked him to just go the distance and do the whole living room. I had not yet vacuumed and I reference Exhibit A for the reason.

Mystery Man LOVES to vacuum. And by vacuum, I really mean chase you and try to turn off the beater bar, ride the canister part like a horse, get in your way and just stand there, or unplug it every 30 seconds and bring you the cord. Fun times.

So, there he was, standing in it's way with a sly grin, daring Daddy to vacuum his toes. So Daddy pretended to get his toes. Oh so silly. Ha. Ha.

Then Daddy pretended to get Mommy. Oh so funny. Except he still had the beater bar on. And I had a tank top on. And the vacuum attacked my arm. I think he thought I was mugging for Mystery Man with the first shriek, but eventually figured it out and shut it off. We're talking split seconds here, but long enough for MM to panic and cry because Mommy was getting eaten by the vacuum and long enough for me to become even less pleased with my day.

DH is wisely at Target with the girls right now.

Here's to Tuesday.

3 comments:

Robin said...

Seriously, start fanning some of that heat down this way. I'm freezing here!
Totally laughing about trying to vacuum with little people around. Hope your arm is OK and that it cools off tonight so everyone can sleep!

July 27, 2009 at 8:30 PM
Stephanie Faris said...

That's more fun than *I* ever have vacuuming, I know that much!

July 30, 2009 at 7:26 AM
Kathleen said...

yikes!

I saw these and thought of you. They seem kinds pricey, but maybe worth it for a great treat?

http://www.cookiesforme.com/index.html

July 30, 2009 at 5:07 PM

Post a Comment