A few things from Boop


While watching a kids' show where this dilemma was introduced:
Me: Boop, what would you choose, juggling or making smoothies?
Boop: Hmm, probably juggling smoothies

Betty Boop's favorite number: eighteen eleven and a half. It works for everything, like:
Are you done eating?
Yes! I already had eighteen eleven and a half bites!

Don't wake up the baby!
But he's been asleep so long - I haven't seen him in 18 11 1/2 hours!

While doing a dot to dot:

I am tired of this blue. I am going to use red - it will look like blood, is that alright.
Um, yes...
Good, I love blood.

Tomorrow, you'll hear from the Red One.

Now, back to my previously scheduled edits...

2 comments:

Jm Diaz said...

I don't know what to say to this... but am strangely compelled to read further (:

October 18, 2009 at 2:56 PM
Robin Lemke said...

Thank you, Jm! I hope you come back. :)

October 18, 2009 at 7:35 PM

Post a Comment