I'm writing, really!

Sorry for the blog silence, guys. I'm so, so close to finishing Lamplight, I've been trying to really focus on that. I'm not done yet, but so close! I've got one or two more chapters to go - I always think I'm writing my final chapter, and it takes more than I think to really wrap it up. Then I've got a couple of things to weave in before I can type THE END in good faith.

Then I'm all about revisions, and being here for you fine people, my blog readers.

I've honestly been so focused I've hardly noticed the fall tv season kicking off. That's crazy talk!

I plan to have a few more updates this week, though. October is quite possibly my favorite month and it's beautiful here in Seattle. Boop is in rare form and if I ever get Mystery Man back into fighting shape, I'll have plenty of time to write while my editor brain is turned on.

Stay tuned!

1 comments:

Barrie said...

I can totally relate. I always think I'm on the last chapter, but no...

October 5, 2009 at 12:05 AM

Post a Comment