Happy Christmas, Hapy Birthday


I love this Christmas card - see, it's Robins in the snow. ;) How sweet is that. But, I'm sending photo cards this year because that seems to be what people like best. I just have to get all three kids dressed, clean, in good moods, and posed. I think that possibly the years I hand stamped and wrote all the cards myself were easier. At least more under my control!

Today is my oldest daughter's birthday, so I'm off to prepare. I really can't believe she's eight, but I say that every year, so next year I'll be shocked that she's nine. I don't know what it is about having a child growing up that makes time pass so quickly.

My little Betty Boop over here is wrapping presents without me now, so I have to go help.

Oh, and Huey is sick - that's why no Huey posts, but don't worry, they're coming as soon as he's all better!

1 comments:

Kimber Li said...

"I just have to get all three kids dressed, clean, in good moods, and posed."

To quote Han Solo, "Good luck. You're gonna need it."
;)

December 4, 2008 at 7:24 AM

Post a Comment