She who holds time sway


My three year old, whose nickname is Gigi, has been insisting that she is still two since her birthday in September. Recently, my hubby tripped her into an admission that she was three. He's been trying to capitolize on that ever since to get her to admit her real age. I'm not really sure why, I just go with the whole "I'm two" thing, since I'm still 29.

But last night, the conversation took a new turn.

DH: I heard you say you were three, now come on, how old are you, really?

With a dramatic pause and great import in her voice, she announced... "I am four."

DH: What?!

GG: I pwetend to be 2, but in weal life, I am four.

DH: You can't just choose your age like that.

GG: Yes I can. I am Gigi.

1 comments:

Melissa Amateis said...

Hahahaha...that is so precious!

December 23, 2008 at 7:55 AM

Post a Comment