Natasha



We live in a world filled with images of people, projections of people, personalities that we don't really know talking to us, singing to us, playing parts. And sometimes, even though we know we don't really know them, we connect. We feel like they're one of ours, part of our extended family, somebody we'd have over for dinner, whose stories we'd like to listen to, whose opinions we'd care about.

Natasha Richardson was one of those people for me. I felt like I knew her, I always loved seeing her, I nearly named two girls Natasha. She had a grace and elegance on screen that were more common to another era. She'll be missed.

2 comments:

traci said...

well put robbie. my prayers are with her family and her two little boys.

March 18, 2009 at 8:42 PM
Melissa Amateis said...

I loved her in Parent Trap. So beautiful and graceful.

March 19, 2009 at 11:46 AM

Post a Comment