I know better

Sometimes when I'm writing I'll hit a tough spot and click over to a web page - facebook, email, it happens. I shouldn't, but I do. I can live with that. But sometimes, in a particularly weak moment (like five minutes ago) when none of my friends are updating with anything clever, I'll click on Petfinder.org and look for my dream dog. This is dangerous, because I inevitably find my dream dog. And sometimes he's an adorable standard poodle/Irish Wolfhound mix named Starbucks.

Don't you all agree he should be mine?!


2 comments:

Jennie Bailey said...

I know better...than to encourage you to get this dog. ;-) But that IS an adorable dog. And I love that his name is Starbucks. I love even more that you found him on Petfinder. As if I didn't already think highly of you, you just blew through the roof for looking at rescue dogs. How cool would it be to have a dog named Starbucks?? Seriously. Cool.

September 14, 2010 at 4:07 PM
Robin Lemke said...

Doesn't he seem so perfect. Look at that snout! And his name is Starbucks, and he's brown. I love brown. ;) But I promised myself no dogs till we have no space and everyone is potty trained. *sigh* I should just go pet my cat. She's brown too. ;) But thank you for the enthusiasm!!

September 15, 2010 at 5:44 PM

Post a Comment