Steampunk Inspiration

I just want to share some of my Steampunk inspiration today. Some of these images inspire scenes in the book or just help me get into my steampunk mindset so that I can write Johnny Steam, my WIP.

Tunnels: Yes, poor Johnny spends a little time underground










And I always love a good rainy picture with an umbrella (it's so fortunate I live in Seattle)












Steampunk Coffee: of course! Also, this picture is from The Steampunk Tribune. I've just discovered it and am adding it to my steampunk links to the right. --->










And who knew you could buy Steampunk perfume?!

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Marieke said...

Love this! :D

September 16, 2010 at 2:44 PM
Theresa Milstein said...

That first photo is amazing. Where is it?

September 17, 2010 at 7:10 PM
Robin Lemke said...

That is in Manhattan! It's the abandoned underground City Hall stop, and is only available for walking tours, now. Supposedly, if you stay on the 6 train when it turns around, you'll ride right through it. :)

September 24, 2010 at 12:42 PM

Post a Comment