Another editing update

I'm on Chapter 28. I'm moving along, not as fast as I'd like, but still moving. Somehow I'm still operating under the idea that I'll *never* get done. I'm not sure why, since I've only got 9 chapters or so to go, but nevertheless, it's daunting. Crazy, I know.

BTW - I just listened to an interview with Meg Cabot who once wrote TWELVE books in one year under deadline. Wow. That's a lot. And under four different names. She said she nearly went crazy. I can't even imagine.

I hope you all are headed into a wonderful weekend - we kicked ours off here with family Christmas movie night and Christmas cookies. It was tons of fun (we watched the old Miracle on 34th Street). I think it's a new Friday tradition between now and Christmas. Woo!

Also, a little good news - Lost is not delayed! So far, it will be starting in January. Another Woo!!!

Hm... I thought I heard my little one crying upstairs, but now, it was my cat 'talking' in her sleep. That's just weird!

Happy weekend, everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment