Random Bits

1) Every once in a while, the blank stare that is my looking at lists of agents and their submission guidelines breaks into hilarity - e.g. a particular agent has stated that she won't represent anything with the word "unicorn" in the title. That's just funny!

2) Less funny is my missing flash drive. It had my latest edits on it. *sigh* I suppose they'll be better the second time around. I knew that it's doubling as a "blue necklace" to a two year old wouldn't end anywhere good. I just can't imagine where I haven't looked that she could have stashed that thing! She suggested I check Target...

3) Try not to burn with envy, but I, Robin, will be attending the So You Think You Can Dance tour performance TOMORROW NIGHT! Yes, I'll be there with all the quick stepping and hip hopping you can imagine. So. Much. Fun. I'll post a full report.

4) On a similar note, I'm a big fan of Sixwire from The Next Great American Band. Didn't they do a great job on Friday! WOO! If you, like me, can't get enough, my DH found their myspace site with songs you can listen to right there. No need to wait till Friday! http://www.myspace.com/sixwire

Also, a shout out to the Clark Brothers who are pretty amazing themselves.

5) Since I seem to be on a reality show roll, let me just say that season 4 of Project Runway isn't gelling for me yet. Don't they all seem a little odd to you? I'm having trouble finding someone to relate to - which, as we writers know, is key in being able to cheer someone on to the finish! I think, maybe, I like Sweet P and Kit Pistol, but I cringe just as I type their names. We'll see. It might be like Season 3 of Top Chef - no standouts.

OK, that's all, signing off, gotta get my rest to re-tackle those edits!

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

doh - sorry about the flash drive! I think one of ours is a kitty toy somewhere!

can't wait to hear about the dance show!! :)

November 28, 2007 at 4:47 PM
Blaze said...

Haha! Great post! :) a. I hope you find your flash drive! Those things are a pain to lose! b. Have SOO much fun at the dance tour performance! Try to pick up some new moves to teach us! and c. Project runway (from what I gather from it on my nanny family's cable) DOES seem to have some kooks in it! Weird.

Hope you're enjoying your weekend! :)

November 30, 2007 at 7:19 PM

Post a Comment