Happy Birthday to Me!!!

Yes, it's my birthday!!! WOO!!! As a present to myself, I'm working on edits instead of laundry. YAY! ;) Dear, Dear DH said he'd be more than happy to help me with that other stuff....

Last night we got a precious night out and went to dinner and saw Dan in Real Life. It's possible I have a little crush on Steve Carrell. The little ones were in heaven as my parents set up "stadium seating" on their counter, turned on Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer and made mac 'n' cheese. It's a good place to be a grandkid. ;)

Tonight is a celebration with munchkins and birthday cake and kid movies galore! (after the editing of course...)

4 comments:

Anissa said...

Happy Birthday to you! Enjoy yourself tremendously. :)

November 17, 2007 at 2:22 PM
Renee' said...

Yayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!
Happy B-day Dear Robin.........
Happy B-day to youuuuuuuuuu!!!!!
Hugs, hugs and more hugs!

November 17, 2007 at 10:51 PM
Melissa Amateis said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Robin!

November 19, 2007 at 9:05 AM
Robin Lemke said...

Thank you everyone! It was a great time. :)

November 21, 2007 at 12:09 AM

Post a Comment