Sunday night...

I'm polishing the full manuscript - again. One of my oh so wonderful beta readers has pointed out a couple of things that need to be fixed. And she's right. So here I am, procrastinating, before I shine it up just a little more. :)

I'm hoping this is the last big push so I can move onto the next project while I'm having all of my query fun. I'm really anxious to write something new!

I hope everyone had wonderful Thanksgiving. I certainly did! Much fun was had - many games were played - much food was eaten - a wonderful day!!!

5 comments:

Spy Scribbler said...

Good luck with the polishing!

November 25, 2007 at 9:52 PM
Robin Lemke said...

Thanks, Spy! Despite my procrastinating ways I managed to get through all of the beta reader comments, rechapterfy, and send out four more queries.

Now I've just got one more task ahead of me for the full and it will be ready for all of those requests that will be coming my way!! LOL!

November 25, 2007 at 11:44 PM

Kimber Li said...

Well, I think you're doing great. I know writers who eternally edit their manuscripts, never really finishing and never submitting. I think it's a confidence issue. It really is a big step to actually be submitting manuscripts to agents. Way to go! Now, just keeping going.
;)

November 26, 2007 at 6:46 AM
Kathleen said...

Good luck!! Glad you had a fun TG. I am listening to my holiday radio station Right Now!! :)

November 26, 2007 at 10:00 AM
Robin Lemke said...

Kathleen - I am LOVING Pandora thanks to you! I typed in my love, Chris Isaak, and they instantly played my favorite song. Ahhhh... bliss. :)

Kimber - thank you for the encouragement!

November 26, 2007 at 11:25 AM

Post a Comment