4 more chapters!

I got 4 more chapters typed in. It would have been more had I not become obsessed with fixing my blog layout. Ah well! I am now officially 1/4 of the way through typing in the edits.

It's midnight and I'm off to bed before all the craziness that is Hallowe'en/Reformation Day begins.

My little Renaissance princess needs gussying up in the morning. ;)

Also - what is your take on a female (let's say... me) writing a male POV character. I've been hashing out an idea for the next book, and I think the protagonist needs to be male - it's just more interesting to switch things around to his POV. Anyone have examples of that being done well or poorly in contemporary literature?

3 comments:

Melissa Amateis said...

Woo hoo! Four more chapters done! WTG!

October 31, 2007 at 8:18 AM
Blaze said...

Thank you, thank you!! I am excited! :)

Good luck with your busy Halloween today! Give those girls a squeeze for me!

October 31, 2007 at 10:51 AM
Kathleen said...

Rob - I think the new format really works. I liked to dark and mooody old format - but this is way easier to read!

type away writer!! :)

November 1, 2007 at 3:43 PM

Post a Comment