It's Halloween week...

And my friend Brian is doing some themed photos. I love this one! Aren't the colors beautiful? I used to have an apartment that overlooked a graveyard on a hill, and as much as I don't like graveyard's (yes, I'm a mystery writer, but thoughts of death really freak me out), they can certainly be stunning.

I'm gearing up for the big day Wednesday. It's my busy day anyway (volunteering in the classroom, tennis for the red head, church for everyone - ack!) and on Wed each activity has it's own Halloween party. The one at school is technically a celebration of Reformation Day - so the kids go to school in Medeival costumes (which really means the girls are princesses and the boys are knights) and they're going to play at bobbing for apples, archery, sword fights and "pin the theses on the Wittenberg door". I kid you not.

I'm not even sure we'll have time to trick or treat at the end of all the festivities (oh shoot!).

In other news... I got two - yes, only TWO chapters typed in last night. This is going wayyyyy too slow. Must come up with a way to speed things up. ;)

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

a celebration of Reformation Day

hilarious!!

October 29, 2007 at 11:27 AM
Blaze said...

I love this photographer! Really beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us! Also, good luck with Wednesday! It sounds like a busy day! :)

October 29, 2007 at 2:43 PM

Post a Comment