Top Ten List

These are the top ten most frequently said lines by my two year old.

10) I run super fast!
9) This is fun! (usually said while doing something she isn't supposed to do - ie escaping from her car seat or scaling the refrigerator.)
8) I come too.
7) Catch me if you can!
6) See you later, alligator
5) Mama all gone. I cry.
4) No daddy - Mama!
3) I go to Starbucks. Strawberry Creme!
2) Popsicle!

and the most frequently line said by Little Miss Trouble:

1) I do it all by myself!

This could be why I'm tired.

2 comments:

Melissa Amateis said...

Hahahaha...I love the Starbucks line!

October 23, 2007 at 11:43 AM
Blaze said...

Haha! What a cutie! Thanks for your message on my blog, and thank you for showing your mom my blog too!! She bought a print of mine!! :)

October 23, 2007 at 12:33 PM

Post a Comment