Editing update

OK, for some reason I can't figure out how to get the word count meter to display properly in my sidebar. I've done it successfully in other templates, but not this one.

So... you'll just have to put up with my boring text based updates. ;)

I got three more chapters typed in tonight. Did I mention this was going slooooowly. How is it that it took me less time to edit them than it does to type them? I'm thinking it has to do with having to actually get on the computer and thus wait till little monkeys are sleeping.

Alright - off to bed - I'm going to be miserably tired in the morning!

1 comments:

Blaze said...

Hi Robin!
Congratulations on your editing! How very exciting! Guess what?!?! I'm officially going to have my artwork in a coffee shop in March! :) Just thought you'd like to know! (There are details on my blog!)

Luv, Blaze

October 30, 2007 at 6:39 PM

Post a Comment