typing typing click click click....

I'm typing in edits. Wow. This is tedious. This might make me rethink the whole "editing on paper" thing next time, as fun as it was.

I think I'll be posting an excerpt from the book - either chapter one, or the beginning of chapter one, and hard link to it from the sidebar. I'd like to have it up here for agents to look at if they want to (those that don't request pages) and of course, for all of you wonderful people! I really liked reading Sherry Thomas's excerpt when she put it up, so I think it's a fun idea.

Plus, motivation to keep typing. Clearly I'm procrastinating right here. Of course, now, when I WANT to procrastinate, none of the 46 blogs in my bloglines roll have updates and I have no e-mails. It's as if you people WANT me to get my edit's done!!!

OK... back to work...

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

next time you'll be a big paid writer and can HIRE someone to type in the edits!!!

October 29, 2007 at 11:28 AM
Robin Lemke said...

Oh the thrill! An assistant!!!

October 29, 2007 at 11:38 PM

Post a Comment