It's printing now!!!

All 273 pages!! This is the first time I've printed the entire finished manuscript! It's so exciting. :)

I was planning to print it at Kinko's so they could hole punch it for me and not tax my poor little printer. But, well, that was going to cost $150. I figured I could handle the hole punching myself for that! Geez!

So now I get to listen to it print in joyful anticipation of my week of editing while the maple leaves gust by the window. :) What a wonderful October day!

7 comments:

Kathleen said...

sounds like a wonderful autumn day to me! Congratulations!! :)

October 18, 2007 at 5:48 PM
Anissa said...

Oh, oh! Just wait until you see it in print form. It's a great feeling. Congratulations!

October 18, 2007 at 6:00 PM
Cate Gardner said...

CONGRATULATIONS Robin!!!

October 19, 2007 at 7:26 AM
Melissa Amateis said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Take pictures of it - I did with mine. Had to preserve the moment forever!

October 19, 2007 at 8:02 AM
Kathleen said...

Hey Rob - take a break from printing when you can - YOU ARE TAGGED!

October 19, 2007 at 1:29 PM
Robin Lemke said...

Thank you, everyone! Thank you!!! It's now all printed, hole punched, and sitting in a brand new binder armed with sticky note flags, highlighters, and red pens. It's ready for the final one week pass before sending it off to the betas! YAY!!!

October 19, 2007 at 10:34 PM

Kimber Li said...

Yeah, that's always something to print up the whole darn thing. I only do it when I have to, once for the Final Polish and once for the Submission (only if I get a request for a full though!) I much prefer electronic submissions, but I really have to have that hard copy for the final stage of revision. I just *see* things better on real paper, yanno.
;)

October 20, 2007 at 11:44 AM

Post a Comment