The End

Yes, I typed it. Yes, I'm done. WOOOO!!!!! OK, so this is several days past Sunday, but I *did* come down with that fluver, as did everyone else in the house, so that set me back a ways. Each time I'd get a kid asleep and start to type, one would wake up crying. That's not good on many levels, but really makes trying to eek out an ending difficult. ;)

I'm still not 100% thrilled with the last two paragraphs, so I'm going to give them another look today before sending them off to my brilliant and patient CP. Then, the massive printing (probably Kinkos - I'm not sure my poor little ink cartridge can take it!) and a read through before sending it off to the beta readers. I know I have a couple of consistency issues with character names that I need to address. But still....

WOOOOO!!!!!!

And dear sweet DH is so inspired that he wants to buy me a new computer, so I don't have to use my funky keyboard attached to my decrepit laptop anymore. YAY!

Thank you for the encouragement, oh blogging community, I couldn't have made it to the end without you all!

2 comments:

Anissa said...

Whoooooooooooooooo-Hoooooooooooooooooo!

And a YAY for good measure. Congrats! :)

I'm proud of you.

October 12, 2007 at 6:33 PM
Robin Lemke said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I'm so happy!!!!

PS - I love your new pic, but miss seeing your smiling face. ;)

October 12, 2007 at 11:06 PM

Post a Comment