Blog Spotlight

I love visual art and find tremendous inspiration in pictures and photographs, but I readily admit that I have ZERO talent whatsoever in this field. This is one of the reasons that I'm so impressed with those who do. ;)



Today I have a blog to share with you by a brilliant up and coming artist who talks about things like color theory (literary theory I get, color theory BLOWS MY MIND!) and shares her artwork, and even has a little store with handmade prints.



This is a watercolor painting inspired by A.S. Byatt's "The Thing in the Forest".


This has all of my favorite elements - retro women, a forest scene, and based on a piece by one of my favorite authors!


So, go check out Blaze's blog, and I'll permalink to her from the sidebar!

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Blaze said...

Thanks Robin!! ;) You are too sweet!! I am honored that you would post about me!! :)

October 24, 2007 at 10:32 AM
Kathleen said...

I like the art as well. thanks for the tip Rob!

October 25, 2007 at 2:31 PM
Jaimee McClellan said...

Blaze is one of my Daily Blog Reads :) and as for her imagination, skies the limit. She's really so creative with a paintbrush and words!

July 5, 2008 at 4:57 PM

Post a Comment