Working the word count

Just wanted to let inquiring minds know that I made my word count today, and the last two days, too. I was just finishing late and too tired to post.

It's quiet here at the house of mystery. Not much to tell, except that my almost 4 year old has decided what her future husband should look like. I suppose that's noteworthy. She actually asked us first, "do you know what that boy who is waiting for me to marry him looks like?"

When we said no, she said, "I think he has short eyelashes (as opposed to hers that look like they were drawn on with a big black Sharpie), and short brown hair and kind of dark brownish black skin." She was very thoughtful, and sounded very sure. So I'll be on the lookout for that boy.

Mystery Man, on the other hand, is in love with Taylor Swift. Oh my.

1 comments:

Travis Erwin said...

Gotta admire a girl who knows what she wants.

August 16, 2009 at 10:43 AM

Post a Comment