Breakfast adventures


The Red Head is grumbling over her Cheerios with rice milk. Betty Boop is arguing with her cinnamon toast (a snippet: "It's not nice to repeat everything. It's not nice to repeat everything! Hey, toast!") And the Mystery Man is removing his diaper, flinging it in the trash and running around the house in hysterical laughter while we try to catch him.

And it's supposed to be 87 degrees today. Let's all remember that people in Seattle do not have air conditioning. My sanity is already feeling the assault.

On the bright side, my gem of a DH brought me a (sugar free) vanilla latte this morning before I was even fully conscious. He probably feared for his children's safety when he saw my zombie-like expression.

2 comments:

Jen said...

too funny! you have a great DH...he brings you coffee in bed! That is awesome.

June 4, 2009 at 2:18 PM
Robin Lemke said...

LOL! I was actually crashed out on the sofa, up at a ridiculous hour watching Handy Manny with my little guy with my eyes mostly closed.

I think he feared for his son's life.

But yes, he's pretty great!

June 5, 2009 at 11:23 PM

Post a Comment