Questions I've been answering for Miss Boop


about Humpety Dumpety, lately, over and over and over...

How did Humpety get up on that wall in the first place?
I didn't see a ladder?
I don't think he has any bones in his legs so he couldn't climb a ladder anyway (?!)
How could he break his legs if they have no bones?
If he had asked his mama, I think she would have told him not to climb on that wall.
Why didn't he as his mama's permission?
What does it feel like to be on a stretcher?
Where do you think they were taking him?
Where are all the egg hospitals anyway?
How do you fix an egg with no bones?

All this from the girl who would do a back flip off a wall if I weren't looking. I think she's processing the revelutionary idea of caution.

3 comments:

Melissa Amateis said...

Egg hospitals...I love it!!!

June 19, 2009 at 12:06 PM
Jen said...

I want to know your answers!

June 20, 2009 at 10:23 PM
Kathleen said...

LOL, so cute!

June 21, 2009 at 3:29 PM

Post a Comment