The hot, er cool, er medium tub

Things for which I am grateful: Clouds.

That pretty much tops the list today - wind being a close second. Yes, the temperature finally dropped, so much so that standing outside in front of the hot tub (which we had turned down to 90) to watch the girls "swim" I needed a jacket. And immediately thought, "I wish it were warmer" before catching myself. NO I DON'T!!

Here is a snippet of the conversation in the hot tub tonight.

Me: How are you enjoying the 'cool tub'
Red: I really think it's a medium tub. (she tends to be exact about things, and that may be the biggest understatement I've ever made)
Betty Boop: It's a warm tub!
Red: No, I really think it's a medium tub - not too warm, not too cool.
Betty Boop: That's what I said.
Red: No it isn't. You said it was a warm tub.
Betty Boop: But 'warm tub' is Spanish for 'medium tub'

Perhaps too much Dora and Handy Manny - or not enough - I can't really tell.

1 comments:

Jen said...

That's hilarious!! Spanish -what a crack up!

The little boy I babysit thinks that any word that isn't spoken in English must be Spanish. If he doesn't understand it, it's Spanish.

I love it when kids provide us with material for our blogs. :)

June 6, 2009 at 8:28 AM

Post a Comment